A Campaign for Roberts Wesleyan College and Northeastern Seminary
Legacy 150 Campaign Goals:
- Build a New Science and Nursing Center by raising $19 million for capital projects to construct and renovate our campus facilities and provide a higher standard of academic excellence for science and nursing programs.
- Expand Scholarships by raising $5.5 million to increase merit-based and need-based awards.
- Strengthen Endowments by raising $17.5 million to establish a solid financial resource for Roberts and Northeastern students and faculty.
- New Science and Nursing Center $19 million | $13,952,330 raised
Scholarship Funds (5-year totals)
- Roberts Wesleyan College $4.5 million | $6,029,292 raised
- Northeastern Seminary $1 million | $1,645,908 raised
Endowments (including planned gifts)
- Roberts Wesleyan College $15 million | $17,675,023 raised
- Northeastern Seminary $2.5 million | $4,351,589 raised
Campaign Goal $42 million | $43,654,142 raised